CIAP assesses your requirements and recommends the most suitable interpreting services.
- Select interpreters for their experience, language combination and proximity to your conference venue, to provide the most cost-effective interpreting services for your event
- Prepare an all-inclusive quotation, which covers fees, airfares and all other costs
- Make travel and hotel arrangements with interpreters, where appropriate
- Liaise with the simultaneous interpretation equipment provider to agree on number of booths, setup and other technical requirements. We can also include SI equipment rental directly in our quotation for interpreting services.
- Provide guidelines to help the conference organiser make the most out of the high-quality interpreting service you have chosen to provide.
At your conference or meeting, your CIAP consultant or team leader will:
- Coordinate the team of interpreters to ensure a flawless interpreting service at all times
- Check the simultaneous interpretation equipment set-up and sound quality before the meeting starts
- Liaise with the conference organiser to adapt the interpreting services in case of last minute programme changes
- Troubleshoot any problems that may arise
- Handle invoicing and individual payments when appropriate
You need deal with only one person. We do the rest.