CIAP is a network of conference interpreters across Asia Pacific, helping you access the region’s best simultaneous interpretation services. All our consultant interpreters are members of AIIC, the International Association of Conference Interpreters, the only global association of professional conference interpreters. Membership of AIIC offers the best guarantee of quality and ethics. When providing simultaneous interpretation, AIIC interpreters are bound by their Code of Ethics, which includes the rule of confidentiality. CIAP organises simultaneous interpretation teams via our Consultant Interpreters in Australia, China, India, Malaysia, Nepal, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand, and can provide interpreting services anywhere in Asia Pacific or beyond.
Why choose CIAP for simultaneous interpretation?
- We offer the most cost-effective simultaneous interpretation services
- We are all professional conference interpreters with post-graduate degrees in conference interpreting who provide simultaneous and consecutive interpretation of the highest standard
- We are experienced organisers who understand your interpretation requirements
- We know the simultaneous interpretation equipment and vendors in our region and can help you make the right choices
- We can also arrange for written translation of conference documents by professional translators
We interpret and recruit simultaneous interpreters for multilingual meetings and seminars throughout Asia-Pacific, including Australia, and elsewhere in the world. Membership of the International Association of Conference Interpreters gives us access to more than 3000 professional interpreters in 100 different countries.
Find simultaneous interpretation services for your multilingual event:
1. Just contact a CIAP Consultant Interpreter
2. We will give you a quotation at no cost
3. You need to deal with only one person. We do the rest.